Saturday 11 October 2014

Having a treat on a boring day - ever thought of it?

Who said cooking was boring? Oh no, cooking lets you communicate with yourself, so try it. 

Crepes are thin, delicate pancakes that can delight you everytime! It can actually really help you change with your mood.It is for the most tasty, helps you put your mind on something else other than boring routines. And most of all you may enjoy having quality time to yourself. Think about having some good bonding time with a best friend or any close person to you rather than partying with random people.

I love crepes, I've always enjoyed its taste. I remember how fun it was to come back home after school and suddenly my nostrils are filled with its aroma before even seeing mama making the crepes. Good old days. Hey mom, I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment